Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sorry for the Delay Folks!

The last two weeks have not been conducive for devoting myself to running. I was out of town for the Christian Alliance for Orphans Summit VII and then last week we had a death in the family so I was in Colorado.  It's not just that I was out of town but that my schedule while out of town was tight. Now that I'm through it, I have no excuse for not picking up my routine again.

Last night I ran 1.4 miles. It sounds kind of pathetic, but I am starting to feel stronger (in that area of my leg). It's hard to describe how the leg can feel weak (not the muscles). I'm feeling like I can put more weight or pressure on my leg now. So I pushed beyond a little bit last night to test it. If it hurt afterwards then I would pull back. Honestly, my leg feels alright, but my muscles are feeling it - which is indicator to me (now that I've learned my lesson) to hang out at this distance for just a bit.

So here we go! Back on track!

To learn more about trafficking or Love146, visit their website at http://www.love146.org/.

To make a one-time gift, visit my donation page at http://Love146.kintera.org/tread/jenmellick.

To make a pledge, visit the Pledges & One-Time Gifts page here on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment