Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Middle of June...already??

It seems like only a few weeks ago that I began talking to people about Tread on Trafficking. In actuality, that was almost three months ago! Time flies.

At the time that I started to talk to people I was having a hard time getting around, and now I'm about to run my first 5K since my stress fracture. Woohoo!!

As always, the healing process is only a side note. The real story, the real plea, is about the women and children enslaved by sex trafficking. Entire communities and even cultures are tainted by this. It is destroying them from the inside out. Thousands and thousands of people are forever broken because of this most horrible evil.



Please, if you have not already done so, please give to Tread on Trafficking.

To make a one-time gift, visit my donation page at http://Love146.kintera.org/tread/jenmellick

No comments:

Post a Comment